What curaFUN can do for Schools
Founded by clinical psychologists | Evidence-based programs | Gamified, interactive learning
Happier Parents and Students
– Combats common parent concerns about peer pressure, bullying, etc.
Stand out from other schools without a whole-child approach and social emotional learning
– Gamified program = high student buy-in and quick program rollout
– Early detection of possible learning disabilities and other psychoeducational issues
– Decreased need for counseling hours and support services
Better Classroom Management
– Reduced behavior incidents and student crisis
– Easily compile student progress, assessment results to share with parents
– Consistent behavior plan implementation (replacing instructional aide, speech therapist, behavior therapist)
– Save time on IEP, progress reports and behavior plans with our ready-made reports
– Quick and easy program adoption for both students, teachers and administrators
Reduced Educational Services Cost
– Serve students with learning differences (gifted and talented, ADHD, Asperger’s, Autism)
– Valuable professional assessment data and reports included
– Economical solution for schools without (or with insufficient) full-time school psychologist, behavior therapist, speech therapist, counselor, instructional aides
– Decrease need for counseling hours and support services
It’s worth making social-emotional learning a priority at your institution. Studies show that:
- Students who participate in social-emotional learning (SEL) programs outperform their peers by 11 percentile points on standardized tests, which is critical to funding.
- Students with better social-emotional skills are significantly more likely to remain enrolled in school, keeping your student base strong.
- SEL programs reduce rates of student mental health complications like anxiety and depression by 10%, which in turn lowers the risk of high-cost retaliatory action.
curaFUN’s programs turn psychoeducational assessment and social emotional education into gamified and interactive online experiences that help children acquire and develop the critical inner strengths and cultural fluidity necessary to thrive — in school, throughout life and around the world. The relationship between academic achievement and social emotional development is bilateral and symbiotic. We currently offer programs for children 5-11 years old in Mandarin Chinese and English, and are expanding our coverage to meet demands.
Originally funded by the US Dept of Education and National Science Foundation, curaFUN programs are proven effective for evaluating and improving children’s social emotional skills. No other program has undergone extensive efficacy studies like ours. We proactively and reliably identify areas where children need additional development and apply personalized and effective curriculum paired with continuous evaluation as well as professional assessment reports.