Below is a chart of exactly how treasure chests are rewarded at the end of a quest. Quest Depot’s payout rate is designed specifically to maximize motivation and facilitate behavior change. It’s also important to note that Quest Depot doesn’t require 100% success for full treasure chest award qualification. Perfectionism impedes long-term personal growth, and we value progress and effort towards the right direction in order to maximize our adventurer’s life potential.
- 87-100% success rate = full payment + a bonus to be determined + awarded appropriate in-game trophies and ranks
- 76-86% success rate = 80% + awarded appropriate in-game trophies and ranks
- 65-75% success rate = 70% of all treasure chest items tied to the goal (from self and sponsors) + awarded appropriate in-game trophies and ranks
- 55-64% success rate = 35% of treasure chest items
- 54% and below = 0% payment
*All unreleased treasure chest balances are kept in adventurers’ account for use as reward for future quests or coaching services.